Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello 2011!

Hey,
So we're near the end of March 2011! I received another 3.5 GPA for the Winter quarter. Savannah is still beautiful....and warm! Maryland is getting a call for snow on Monday...all I can say is WOW!

My classes were World and American Cinema. I wish I could just get a job taking cinema classes, hehe.

I'm still job/internship searching. It's very hard to find paying ones. I'm running into too much "experience" problems or "college credit" problems.

I finally got to go to Tybee Island, but at NIGHT! It was beautiful...and during the Supermoon. Soooo bright!


Also got to "experience" St. Patrick's Day in Savannah....soooo many people. I didn't drink one drop of alcohol! I still had fun.


Anyway, I promised you all pictures and I'm going to have to deliver on this promise, lol.







Oh and I cut my hair/ going natural...it's an afro now....This is going to be a journey. I've never had my hair short in a LONG while. Not to mention I'm going natural. I'm going to learn to love my hair.

Stay a Fan :D
Nona :D

No comments:

Post a Comment